ACS is committed to maintaining a safe and environmentally conscious service
Safety of our workers is very important to us. We strive to provide fast, reliable service that is environmentally friendly and sustainable. See our policy statements below on workplace safety and the environment.
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of Auckland Commercial Services (ACS) to never impair or prejudice the wellbeing, health or safety of any of its employees. Health and Safety is extremely important in the planning and undertaking of any work performed.
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY OBJECTIVES:
• To comply with all relevant statutory duties, regulations, industry codes and standards, making adequate provision of resources to meet these requirements.
• To provide adequate information, instruction and training for employees to increase personal understanding of workplace health and safety hazards and to ensure proper supervision and support.
• To involve employees, contractors, suppliers and clients on health and safety matters, and consult with them in ways to reduce workplace hazards and improve control methods.
• To eliminate work related injury and illness and minimize WHS risks throughout the organizations operations.
• To establish ongoing objectives in health and safety management as part of an ongoing action plan to regularly review its performance and that if its managers and general supervisors, against the objectives of this policy.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Auckland Commercial services (ACS) will operate in a manner that prevents pollution to the best of our ability and make the best use of natural resources available. We will also ensure that we improve our programs to consider the environment and the way in which we deliver our service.
THIS IS BEING ACHIEVED BY:
• Minimizing waste by ensuring operations are as efficient as possible.
• Sourcing and promoting a product range that minimizes the environmental impact of our activities.
• Actively endorsing the use of recycled materials through the development of commercial partnerships with companies dedicated to improving the environment.
• Developing and maintaining environmentally sensitive training programs for employees.
• Minimize emissions that contribute to climate change by supporting pollution prevention.